Saturday 15 March 2014

About me

About me

Name: Kie Chang Leong

Matrix Number: A11A136

Faculty: Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business (Wellness)

University: University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)

Date of Birth: 19.03.1991

Place of Birth: Seremban, Negeri Sembilan

Area of study: Entrepreneurship and Management of Wellness

Ambition: Physiotherapist

Evaluation of this assignment:

From this assignment, I has an opportunity to think about travel places that I most like and want to thank my lecturer, Miss Raja Norliana Binti Raja. The assignment give me another opportunity is it let me have a chance to introduce places. I am really enjoy in this assignment because I had found and know the interest activities in these 15 places and these activities including hiking, visiting, shopping, diving, water sport, and so on.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment